To book Peccadillo Barge for the day:
- Choose the trip you would like to book (type, date and route – see Boat Routes page).
- Phone or email us to check availability, confirm cost, discuss your package requirements and provisionally book your trip.
- Read our terms and conditions.
- Download, print and fill in this booking form Booking Form
- Post the form to us with your deposit (make the cheque out to “Peccadillo”.)
- We will confirm your booking by message, email or post.
– 20% deposit required with booking.
– Balance to be paid no less than 30 days prior to trip.
- Return your booking form by post to Peccadillo, 1 Applecross Street , GLASGOW , G4 9SP
If you have any questions please get in touch with a member of our crew;
*please provide the date you would like to book, the trip booking you would like to make – full terms and conditions can be found here
Where are we?
Peccadillo’s home mooring is on the Forth & Clyde canal at Applecross Basin near the heart of Glasgow’s city centre… though of course we’re rarely there
Look at a map of G4 9SP on the internet if possible to get your bearings.
Applecross Street is accessed via Ellesmere St just as it comes off Craighall Road next to Seewoo in the large shopping complex known as ‘The Point’ (corner of Saracen Street and Craighall Road). You will see a Scottish Canal sign on Ellesmere St. When you get to the canal go in through the big black gates to the Scottish Canals compound.
NB – parking is limited.
Come towards Saracen Street on Craighall Road. When you see The Point turn left into Ellesmere Street
Turn immediately left into Applecross Street and follow the road to the end where you will find Scottish Canals. Make your way to the quayside by following the one way system between the buildings.
by Car or Taxi:
Parking at Applecross Street is limited though there are 2 disabled bays if you have a badge. If you are coming by taxi please bring a note of these directions with you as even the taxis get lost. Drive between the buildings and come to the quayside.
#75 from Hope Street
It’s a 20 minute walk from St George’s Cross tube station along St George’s Road – Possil Road – Craighall Road then up Baird’s Brae.